Friday, January 9, 2015

If you love me, you'll steal my ideas

My Secret Agenda is to get people to use their damn brains. So, please share my posts, so that others will experience the wonder, wisdom and chaos that is me.  :-)

See, you can tell that I really am humble, because I'm self-deprecating: I make fun of myself, even as I extoll my awesomeness.

My Blog Theme Is Human Stupidity

See, the truth of Being Human is that we don't see the world at all. We experience the world filtered through all the shit in our heads. I even made reference to this in an earlier post.

Elyse Gorman says it even better:

How we experience the world is heavily influenced by our beliefs and past experiences.

Our subconscious mind chooses pieces of information to serve to our conscious mind based on what we've programmed it to look for. Identify your dominant beliefs and replace the ones that aren't serving you.


Share My Posts

If you like my writing, the highest form of praise and reward for me is that you share my posts so that other people learn about my writing and are exposed to my message.

Hell, as part of my subversive agenda to get my ideas out into the world, I'm perfectly happy if you steal the ideas and claim them as your own. Even if - especially if - you become rich and famous, the idea spreads into the world, and my sinister goals of increasing common sense and actual use of the brain are achieved :)



No comments :

Post a Comment