Monday, June 20, 2016

Musical Monday - Pentatonix ft. Todrick Hall - Wizard Of Ahhhs

I like the band, Pentatonix. I love their sound. I love their vids. They always do very creative stuff, usually on a small budget, and look like they're having a total blast doing it. I've even watched a few of their "behind the scenes" vids, which just reinforces my view they're normal kids plunged into a wild-ass ride of a lifetime. I totally wish them luck.

I like the Wizard of Oz. I read the book a million years ago, and have seen a couple of the film adaptations (and film transgressions - I actually liked The Wiz, except for the giant toilet joke).

Anyway, Pentatonix has their own take on the The Wizard.  The costumes are wonderful - these guys really throw themselves into their craft ;-)


 

No comments :

Post a Comment