Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Why I despise the GOP and people who vote for them

I am a very ethical person. I admire that Jesus said "Yes, you are your brother's keeper, now quit whining and take care of each other."

I try really hard to use the brain that God put in my damn head.  Stupidity annoys me. Willful ignorance and selfish stupidity are even bigger cardinal sins, in my Book, even than greed, gluttony and sloth.

If you look at the American "conservative" voting patterns during my lifetime, any objective observer smells the ignorance, selfishness, arrogance and greed soaking the pattern and stinking like shit.










1 comment :

  1. Dear Conservatives - you need to sort out your priorities, because, frankly, there are some really sick people in your "conservative" camp, and do you really want to be associated with them? That's a CHOICE that YOU get to make.

    GOP torn as Greene speaks to far right amid 'Putin!' chants
    By LISA MASCARO, AP Congressional Correspondent - March 1, 2022

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-torn-as-greene-speaks-to-far-right-amid-putin-chants/ar-AAUtUCU?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531

    ReplyDelete