Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Oh My God. If ever there was a mean-nothing term custom built for the pablum loving, echo chamber dwelling, Trump worshippers, there it is.

I tell you what, luv. When you find a good therapist for your Clinton Derangement Syndrome, and Obama Derangement Syndrome, and you've gotten over your pathological need to blame them for all the ills of the modern world (that woild be the modern world dominated by gerrymandering, vote suppressing, Republicans in Congress and State governments for 20+ years), you let me know the name of your therapist, and I'll consider seeing her for a diagnosis that I might have "Trump Derangement Syndrome."

But, you first, luv, because you've got a 20 year lead on me at being mentally ill.


No comments :

Post a Comment