Monday, October 31, 2016

Musical Monday - WITCH DOCTOR by Sonic the Hedgehog

This is simply awesome. The song is silly, of course, and has been around forever (okay, since Ross Bagdasarian Sr. performed it in 1958), but the idea that ILuvKnucklesShadow spent - I'm going to guess about a hundred - hours going thru all that Sonic footage (talk about being a Sonic fanatic!) and cutting this together.  That's love for the art form ;-)




I'm familiar with Sonic the Hedgehog, of course, since he totally overran pop culture for a while. (Of course, just skimming the Wikipedia page, I realize by "familiar," I mean "there's this blue cat guy who runs really fast and has a video game, right?" Yeah, I so totally missed the phenomenon that was Sonic the Hedgehog.)

I'm not sure I ever knew there was a television show, and definitely would not have imagined the television show as Sonic in Space or that Sonic might crossover with Dragon Ball Z, you know?  

(Artist unknown. I found it on a site where it 
had already been swiped from somewhere else.)

No comments :

Post a Comment