Monday, October 6, 2014

rules for a popular blog: yeah, whatever - the Grand Experiment

I know there are rules and guidelines for creating a successful and popular blog (and especially a revenue-generating), and maybe someday I'll look them up.

Meanwhile, I think I'm going to experiment with "theme days."

Like, "Theological Thursday," where I will remark on theologicial things (for which, in truth, I am actually better qualified than most people).

And "Fictional Friday," where I'll write something related to fiction, story-telling, gaming, cosplay, whatever, whatever, which I'm at least as qualified to remark on as any other nerd out there :)

For now, every other day will be "reserved" for whatever bug is in my bonnet at the moment.  Hey, it's my blog, I can say whatever I damn well please, right?


#IAmIcarus



No comments :

Post a Comment