Sunday, December 21, 2014

People fascinate me: inflatable latex beetle costume found on eBay


People fascinate me.

I mean, look at the fascinating things you can find on eBay, even without actually trying to find fascinating things. I was looking at clothing and costumes, and this came up.

Somewhere, someone thought it would be worthwhile to spend many, many hours designing and constructing this costume, and then debugging the inflation mechanism that would 1) inflate it, 2) keep it that way, 3) allow the wearer to breathe.

I leave it to your own deranged imagination all the mundane (or not so mundane) reasons this exists. Reasons which drive a complete array of fascinating behaviors - I mean, I bet toddlers would think this is the most awesome dinosaur costume ever! (And that's only one of the "mundane" possibilities, you pervert.)

People fascinate me.




1 comment :

  1. Hello Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find latex dress Your one stop shop for everything from fetish fashion to heavy rubber bondage, ball gags to body bags the rubber eva shop has it all. Made to order handmade latex with a huge range for men and women which can be fully customized.



    Please Visit at: https://www.rubberevashop.com/

    ReplyDelete