Friday, March 20, 2015

I want to move to Estonia

My blog got a hit from Estonia. I knew it existed, but had to look it up, since that was the only thing I knew about it.

I want to move to Estonia.


"A developed country with an advanced, high-income economy,[13] Estonia is a member of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. It ranks very high in the Human Development Index,[6] and performs favourably in measurements of economic freedom, civil liberties, education, and press freedom (third in the world in 2012).[14] Estonia is often described as one of the most wired countries in Europe"




I'm fluent in English, still remember a bit of French, and will happily learn Estonian or Russian really fast.

Think they'd take me?



I would love to visit Brazil, Australia, the UK and France.

I'm torn on Uganda. I'm sure I'd love it, but I live in the United States, so I don't know crap about how safe Africa really is, especially for cranky women from middle-class America.  Thoughts?










No comments :

Post a Comment