Tuesday, March 31, 2015

That's what I *said*! - It's Class Warfare, Bitches

"Many [neo-]conservatives realize that an educated population is bad for the oligarchs they serve. Keeping the masses ignorant, over worked, and superstitious is the only way they can stay on top."


(Note that I added the [neo-] to distinguish the would-be neo-feudalists, from real conservatives, who do actually tend to see the value of a educated electorate and generally oppose oligarchy.)

"It's Class Warfare, Bitches!"


I've been using my catchphrase for years, trying to generate a meme to get people to pay attention. Tim Crawford posted his quote above on G+ one day, and I grabbed it for this post, simply because he very succintly summarizes the nature of the problem, and it needs to be shared far and wide.



#IAmIcarus
#ItsClassWarfareBitches




No comments :

Post a Comment