Sunday, May 31, 2015

I'm back, but still trying to cut way back


So a bit over three weeks ago, I announced I was going offline for at least two weeks.  I made it to three.  Less than I wanted to, but more than I expected.  (Sad, right?)

I'mmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

But, I still have to cut way back.  I'm addicted to expressing myself, but I gotta get unaddicted to this G+ socialsphere thing.

I got a shitload of writing, household projects, exam study (still haven't taken the exams, but am so much better prepared), etc., etc. by not spending 3-4 hours every day hanging out on G+ and associated time wasting Internet stuff.

So. I totally love you guys, but I'm going to try really hard to not be around (and probably not as entertaining) as I was last month.

Wish me luck?  I'd smiley, but I'm seriously going to have a hard time controlling this.  Sigh.



No comments :

Post a Comment