Monday, May 18, 2015

My Most Popular Posts Today

My popular posts - for this, I went through and picked out everything with 35 or more +1s.
Because, yes, Goddamnit, I am afraid people will forget all about me.


Find Your Voice Part 3 - The practical and philosophical bits

This one was all about me, and I'm totally flattered that people liked it so well




Fictional Friday: The *ing staggering legacy of Sir Pratchett

My second send-off to Sir Terry - I really hit a chord with this one

Corporations are not people; stop talking like they are

I'm really glad this is one of the top posts, because language is important, and a small change in how we refer to corporations and the people who run the damn things can potentially have world-shattering impact

Pay compliments to people. It's good for both of you.

Just a totally feel-good piece.  I'm glad it took off, because I think this has the potential to have a positive impact on everyone who reads it.

People Fascinate Me: However some things are not meant to go up the butt

This one rather took on a life of it's own. I think this one carries the same horrible fascination for everyone, that it had for me.

Bathroom query

Another one that took on a life of it's own. I think this one makes people laugh at themselves.

Honorable Mention: Hey, Tuesday: I Woke Up This Morning - Who's Laughing Now, Bitch?

This one technically didn't make my cutoff, but most people agree it's probably one of my most beautiful posts, even if it is a lot more subtle and doesn't have any f-bombs.





No comments :

Post a Comment