Friday, May 8, 2015

"UNFRIENDED" - The Movie - and why I keep my shit private (again)

Have you seen the trailer for "UNFRIENDED"?

1) it does look super f-ing creepy. Great blending of old horror standbys with modern reality!

2) Watch the first 41 seconds, then pause it. Yeah, that's why I keep so much of my shit private, and while I adore my friends and family, why I don't let them take pictures of me. Just ask Jennifer Lawrence, Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson how well that shit stays private.

And, if you've read any of my posts about doxxing and the Interweb bloodlust, you can get the picture about why I'm so paranoid about what shreds of privacy I can protect. There are a lot of psychos out in the world.

I love you all, but please stop asking for pictures.









No comments :

Post a Comment