Monday, August 17, 2015

Musical Monday - Rammstein - mocking America and loving the sound

Rammstein "Keine Lust" is all about making fun of the fat, lazy Americans?  Somehow, that seems to totally fit with these guys.  They seem  to mock everyone in one way or another.




Oh, and let's face it: we are fat and lazy (especially white people).

Hell, they even made a video about how the Americans are exporting their shallow culture to every corner of the world.  We're quite insidious that way.  It will be interesting to see if we can hold onto that lead in cultural dominance as the Indians and Chinese increasingly get their shit together and start to dominate the world economy because they actually still value education.





Frankly, I find these vids funny, because I can laugh at myself, and I can laugh at my country.  I'm a woman - our motherly instinct is to encourage those we love to improve themselves.

So, yes, I'm a fucking patriot, and I want my country - and my fellow American men and women - to pull our collective shit together, value education, value human beings, and again be the leaders of the world in a good way, and not simply leading in being the biggest joke on the planet.


No comments :

Post a Comment