Friday, September 2, 2016

Two Glorious Years of Icarus Rants

September 2, 2016, marks the second anniversary of the Icarus Rants blog. Two years and 400 posts later, and human stupidity persists in being the most powerful force in the universe.

Turns out I'm not the only person who has noticed this - if you're reading this, then chances are you noticed it, too, and you appreciate having someone help articulate your feelings :)

I know I appreciate when you chime in with your comments and help me articulate the problem, and sometimes we even come up with some solutions, which then get floated in the world. Ideas being viral, you never know when those solutions might bear fruit, and we make the world a better place.

Sometimes I question my frequent re-use of my old posts. But I do it for the sad reason that the topics are still relevant. I figure no value in writing the same rant twice - better to extend the ongoing conversation - get people to see the old comments - don't reinvent the wheel - look at the old wheel and learn from it and make a better wheel.

Anyway. Thank you for going on this journey with me. I love you all.


(Image from clipartix.com)

No comments :

Post a Comment