Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'm not anti-gun, I'm anti-fucknut

"You're dead kids don't trump my right to carry around, anywhere I want, a device whose sole function is to kill your children." - Joe the Plumber

I'm paraphrasing, of course, and I'll link to the original quote as soon as I find it again. (Edit: here is a link - and he's an even bigger asswipe than I thought.)

But, gun owners seem to be some of the most selfish and aggressive people around.

I mean, honestly, anyone who shouts - with pride, no less - "You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers!" is someone that I don't want having a gun. There's aggression, there's paranoia, there's lack of empathy, and there's someone looking for an excuse to fire that thing at other people - that means killing people.

People are fucking nuts, and gun owners seem to be leading the charge. Yeah, even the "sane" ones, because let's be real: if you jump on the bandwagon with the fucknuts, and you start defending the fucknuts, then you've just reduced yourself to being a fucknut.



No comments :

Post a Comment