Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Doxxing is criminal and needs to be illegal

"doxxing" - It's publicly exposing someone's real name or address on the Internet who has taken pains to keep them secret. - according to Urban Dictionary - should be considered accessory to murder. No fuckwit publicly exposes someone's real name and address unless there is intent to cause harm. It should be a fucking crime. There's a reason I live under a bridge. Come find me, asshole. Some day, some dickwad will try, simply because I have a blog, and I have an opinion.

I'm Brianna Wu, And I'm Risking My Life Standing Up To Gamergate

The bullshit, fucked up thing is that she is, too. Anyone who doubts that needs to stop living in fantasy land where people are nice to each other, and pay attention to the fucking evening news.

People go psycho-shit and murder other human beings all the time, for the dumbest fucking reasons.

There is no doubt in my mind that psychos - who think of themselves as some kind of "justice warriors" - get off on finding her, and threatening her. That's sick, and I fear for the people around those assholes, because anyone that screwed up and divorced from empathy, common decency, common sense, and common reality, is a dick and a dangerous fool who is going to hurt someone.




No comments :

Post a Comment