Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Vaccines and Abortion and "Small Fascist Government" - Oh, My!

+Leo Garcia wrote " America... where killing the unborn is an option; but protecting children from toxic chemicals is a crime."

To which I replied:

See, no, you've got that backwards. It should read "America - Where forcing a woman to experience permanent metabolic changes to incubate an organism she might not want is one of the few times that 'small government' should invade not just a woman's home, but the woman's body itself, but bloody well keep your fascist government off my right to disfigure or murder my children - and other people's children, too - with preventable disease organisms!"


(Note, this is not intended as a criticism of Leo Garcia. He merely made a statement, and I'm running off on my own snarky tangent.)


No comments :

Post a Comment