Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I don't do Hangouts

Just a reminder, I don't do Hangouts, and I almost never respond to private messages.

If you do have a reason you want to PM me, then make the reason clear. For example "Sorry, I hope I wasn't an asshole in that thread," or "Hey, can I have your opinion on Topic XYZ?"

I think every woman reading this instinctively knows my reasons, but it boils down to boundaries.

For example, if you look at my "profiles" gallery, you will find a picture of Meghan from Snorg Tees. I thought it might make a nice avatar, but the tipping point to never again try alternate avatars was the marriage proposal via PM.  I shit you not. It was very polite, but WTF!?

I love you all, and I share that love willingly, but I do still have boundaries.


No comments :

Post a Comment