Friday, October 13, 2017

Darth Vader, Asshole, Part 2

As I said last week, I've always considered Darth Vader to be kind of an asshole and special snowflake bully.  But, you know, Vader does has style oozing out his helmeted ears, so no surprise some people come up with some really amazing cosplay.

Now that's style.  
I could totally game this character.
(model unknown)


You know, whatever else I think, I give her props for working hard to develop that costume.  I'm also betting (and hoping), she and her boyfriend had major monkey sex that night.  She totally earned it.
(model unknown)


Model Sithvixen
As Sithvixen points out, "Guys love boob armor."


Okay, so you're little girl is adapting an iconic major badass into a costume. I can dig that. Girls need badass role models. I still prefer Wonder Woman to Vader, but the kid rocks it, and I applaud her.
(model unknown)


Blow it. I love body paint. This is cool.
(Model unknown)




No comments :

Post a Comment