Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sarah Palin is still a wanker, even all these years later

With every sentence out of her mouth Sarah Palin proves time and again she is a disingenuous wanker.

Let's be clear: I don't loathe Sarah Palin for being a Republican; I loathe Sarah Palin for being a total wanker. I don't call Ms Palin a wanker because she is Republican; I call her a disingenuous wanker because I have LISTENED TO THE WORDS COMING OUT OF HER MOUTH AND I HAVE PAID ATTENTION TO HER ACTIONS.

I call Ms Palin a wanker , because she is a loathsome, self-absorbed, self-aggrandizing, opportunistic pig who will throw anyone under the bus if doing so helps Sarah Palin.

Calling Sarah Palin a pig is an insult to pigs. At least pigs are willing to make contributions to their community.

No comments :

Post a Comment